- This event has passed.
SRA Board of Directors Meeting
July 18 @ 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Guidelines for Guests Attending Semiahmoo Resort Association (SRA) Board Meetings
1. Monthly board meetings may be attended by any Semiahmoo property owner or legal representative.
2. A schedule of dates for board meetings is posted on the SRA web site. Dates may also be obtained by calling the SRA office.
3. Guests are welcome to attend as observers. Time will not be provided for any presentation if a guest only plans to observe. Materials distributed during the meeting are for Board members only.
4. Guests must contact the SRA office by email email@example.com or by telephone (360-371-7796) no later than Friday before the upcoming Wednesday meeting if they wish to make a presentation. This will allow time to be scheduled on the agenda.
5. Topics to be presented should be provided to the SRA office at the time of scheduling in order that information can be distributed to the board members in their meeting binders.
6. Presentations must be limited to three (3) minutes. A questions and answer period will follow. The guest is free to leave afterward. If the guest chooses to stay for the board deliberations, he or she will not be allowed to participate in the proceedings unless the Board has a question of the guest.
7. The Board of Directors may from time to time declare an “Executive Session” at which time guests attending will be excused from the meeting. This would happen if the Board were dealing with matters pertaining to certain personnel matters, or matters which would involve sensitive legal issues. All “Executive Sessions” will appear as the last item on any given agenda.
Approved by the Board of Directors on December 13, 2013.